All past presentations are available on our SlideShare page here: http://www.slideshare.net/IconicTranslation
Here is one of the most recent presentations we gave at LocWorld Silicon Valley in October:
“Seeing the wood for the trees in MT evaluation”
Looking at integrating machine translation into your company’s workflow but not sure what to expect? Check out the 8 factors you need to consider when adopting MT in our webinar “Pulling back the curtain: how to assess the suitability of MT for your business.”
Want a quick overview of our unique machine translation solution? Then watch our webinar on “Delivering Machine Translation with Subject Matter Expertise.”
Check out Iconic Co-founder John Tinsley discussing the company at the Enterprise Ireland Big Ideas event in 2013.
Iconic MT Success Guide
Machine Translation is undoubtedly a complex technology. It’s rare to have software that can work so well in some cases, and yet struggle in others. This obviously presents a challenge to potential end users and buyers of MT who will naturally be asking “how likely is it that MT will fulfil my particular needs?”
It’s a question that we’ve had to answer on countless occasions and now we would like to share some of our knowledge with you. We have distilled this process down to 8 key factors that should ideally be taken into consideration before starting any MT project, including Language, Content Type, Volume, Quality Expectations, Integration Requirements, Training Data, Translation Memory Leverage, and Buyer Experience.
Curious to find out more? Download our MT Success Guide now!
5 Simple Steps to Iconic MT
Articles and Press
- Iconic named “Company of the Week” by Silicon Repbulic in September 2015 » Read here
- Read an article on Iconic’s growth in the Irish Times from July 2015 » Read here
- Read about Iconic’s journey form the lab to the market in this Silicon Republic feature from July 2015 » Read here
- Read an article about Iconic Translation Machines in the Irish Independent from December 2013 » Read here
- Interview with Iconic Co-founder John Tinsley by the CNGL Research Centre » Read here
Click below to get in touch today for more information on how Iconic machine translation solutions can benefit your business. We look forward to hearing from you.