Introducing our “Meet the Team” Video Series
“Meet the Team” is a series of 1-minute videos introducing various members of the Iconic Translation Machines team. With Dublin being the global hub for localisation we wanted you to get to know the members of the diverse, international team we’ve assembled. These are the people that help us to deliver a superior level of service and quality, and make our company what it is! You can find out what they enjoy about living in Dublin. How did they end up here? How do they deal with the random weather and strange accents? More importantly, hear about their top tips for visitors to the city.
We’ve put together the full series in one playlist for your convenience.
Individual videos are also available below.
- Dr. John Tinsley – CEO & Co-Founder
- Dr. Páraic Sheridan – Chairman & Co-Founder
- Diane O’Reilly – Head of Business Development
- Donato Giuliano – Technical Project Manager
- Carmen Heger – Machine Translation Specialist
- Xingyi Song – Machine Translation Specialist
- Dana Sheridan – Quality Control Analyst
- Louis Strange – Quality Control Analyst
- Daniel O’Connor – Sales and Marketing Associate
- Min Su – Marketing Intern
- Marco Antonio Caetano Junior – Software Engineer
- Aleksandra Petrus – Software Engineer
- Riccardo Cinti – Software Engineer
Iconic Team Blog Interviews
You can also find out more about Iconic’s experts by checking out some of our in-depth blog interviews.
- Dr. Bogdan Sacaleanu - Technical Consultant
- Jian Zhang - Machine Translation Scientist
- Rohit Gupta – Machine Translation Scientist
- Patrik Lambert – Machine Translation Scientist
Iconic Translation Machines is a leading machine translation software and solutions provider who specialises in custom solutions tailored with subject matter expertise for specific industry sectors including legal, life sciences and financial services. Iconic is the MT partner of choice for some of the world’s largest translation companies, information providers, and government and enterprise organisations, helping them to translate more content, more accurately and in less time, resulting in significant cost savings and increased revenue. Iconic is based in the INVENT Building, DCU, Dublin 9, Ireland.
For further inquiries please contact us at email@example.com